Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Re-opening Schools?

Pretty much everyone I know who's caught Covid recently has identified their kids as the source of the infection.

And lots of those are feeling really very rough. For quite a long time, and counting.
I can’t be certain but I think I got it right at the beginning, and again more recently. The former would have been from work, the latter probably from my youngest. Despite being triple vaxxed I was more ill for the active illness part the second time round. Whilst that might have been because it’s mutated to an upper respiratory tract infection (I’m very susceptible to them), it was probably because the weekend before my poorly daughter sat on my lap and breathed right into my face for ages. A large viral hit to get at once which is what happens if you get it from your children, especially if they need comforting when poorly. My colleagues, unsurprisingly, don’t sit on my lap often.

(Tbf I do seem to be fine now whereas before I had horrible headaches that would last for weeks for some months afterwards)

Back
Top Bottom