Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Race across the World

I like the older couple, can’t see them winning but he after having a heart attack and she a stroke I understand their participation, and going for a nuddie dip in the first cpl of days is OK with me.

I think the husband is going to get very grumpy and annoying.

The young lad who lost the map is a bit annoying and I think they’ll fall out.

This is a great series and I’m glad it’s not just covering one country again. Canada was gorgeous but I did find it a bit dull at times.

The two 20 year-old boys are... Well, they're 20 year-old boys. I can't see it ending well for them. I'm most enjoying the ultra-planning daughter with her "go with the flow" mum. I am wondering how the old couple made it through the vetting process and insurance, but I guess they know what they're doing. They do seem to be treating it more as "someone paid us to have a vacation" than a race. But I'm okay with that. The old fogies did win the first series, after all. The brother and sister team don't have that heart-warming bond that Billy and Bonny had in the celeb series (was gutted they left early).

Anyone fancy the next series?

We've seen them have a black out period through China but they did go through in series 1. The map looks like they obviously always planned to skip it because that's a long way for 1 leg.

Did the crew nick the maps to increase drama?
While I didn't question the boys losing theirs, especially when neither of them seemed to know who had it in the first place but I find it hard to believe Isabel would lose something critical to her planning.

Not quite as good a season as the previous ones, even though they were going through way more spectacular places. I only really liked the bro & sis, who were great. Mom n daughter were okay. The winners were quite obvious, tho I can't quite work out why they couldn't even see the runners up at the end, they must only have been minutes behind. Deeply admired the siblings' budgeting skills, way to go.

Back
Top Bottom