Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

Immediate action seems to have won the day for Charles III..

Me I mourned and waited for the call. "Weltweit I" had a nice ring to it I thought but the call never came, just a prat asking me whether they could advise me on my energy bills. The call never came and in the meantime Charles III announced himself and won the day :( :)

Grumpy ..

I had to use a scab till in Asda today because the ladies loos in the shopping centre were out of commission (actually locked at the main door), there were massive queues for the staffed tills, and I really needed to get back on the bus FUCKING ASAP LEST I PISS MESSELF BEFORE I GET HOME - and the scanner still beeped...

I'm actually calling BS on this story, there isn't as far as I know a button to turn off the beeps, it's built in.

The sad news just keeps coming.

Liberal Democrats Cancel Conference Because Of A Funeral

Twitter link

I had to use a scab till in Asda today because the ladies loos in the shopping centre were out of commission (actually locked at the main door), there were massive queues for the staffed tills, and I really needed to get back on the bus FUCKING ASAP LEST I PISS MESSELF BEFORE I GET HOME - and the scanner still beeped...

I'm actually calling BS on this story, there isn't as far as I know a button to turn off the beeps, it's built in.
In Sainsbury's there's a volume button/mute. I was scanning and putting things through , but I was hearing the person nexts to me beep ( couple of weeks ago) lady came and said someone's turned it down and turned it up without her log in. Not sure about asdas .

In Sainsbury's there's a volume button/mute. I was scanning and putting things through , but I was hearing the person nexts to me beep ( couple of weeks ago) lady came and said someone's turned it down and turned it up without her log in. Not sure about asdas .

Well that's a bit shitty, I like a loud beep due to my auditory issues - it's a clear "this item has been scanned" indicator without needing to read the screen (and usually by that point in a supermarket I am about to fizz over in terms of not dealing well with stuff!)

Well that's a bit shitty, I like a loud beep due to my auditory issues - it's a clear "this item has been scanned" indicator without needing to read the screen (and usually by that point in a supermarket I am about to fizz over in terms of not dealing well with stuff!)
Yeh, I normally look at the red/ green light. Didn't realise how much notice I took of the beep.

Back
Top Bottom