Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Quadrophenia - the film

I loved Phil Daniels in a film called ( maybe) Party Party...had a scene with a drunk girl in a bath that was both poignant, wet and amusing...just like the parties in the olden days...party seven and fag burns in the carpet de rigeur.

With Karl Howman in it too if I recall?

Watching the film now with sound down and the album Quadraphenia on the laptop, via Spotify, through my hi-fi - damn an advert just kicked in. :mad: Whe're back to the album: The Real Me. :cool:

Quadrophenia's an ace film, but the original double album's the don.

I saved and saved and saved until I could afford an original copy of the original album.

I was 15 when I got it. it cost me £15. I got £1.50 a week pocket money.

I read and read and read and then listened and listened and listened to that record......every fucking day for months and months and years.

This is great! I haven't seen it before. :cool:

i don't understand why he's so unhappy though, bar the scooter/lesley Ash problem.

He's a crazy mixed up kid innit.

This film sorta scared me way back when I did a lot of speed in my youth. Ugh....so high, forever.

i don't understand why he's so unhappy though, bar the scooter/lesley Ash problem.

get a good DVD version, turn it up loud.....you'll love it even more.

He's sad because he doesn't know who he is.....in about 2 mins it gets worse!

What he thinks he wants is not what he wants

I wanted to wrote loads more but.....you'll work it out.........

Well wired on the pills for one thing.
And I'm amazed that you've not seen it before.

Back
Top Bottom