Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Putins satan 2 dooms day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never have I seen a more feeble attempt at straw clutching in my entire life it doesn't even deserve 0/10

Ukraine is definitely in the right here, no-one has claimed that pre-war Ukraine was a paradise but it is totally innocent in all this. When people protest against foreign wars, they're not protesting against the actual war, they are protesting against their own Govt's policy towards it. There are no protests against this war because despite the complete dogs dinner Rishi Rich and his buddies are making of everything else it seems to me that the vast majority of the public are behind them on this. Here in Sleepyville UK there are at least a dozen Ukrainian flags flying from houses in support. I have met actual Ukrainian refugees (all women and children by the way, their men have stayed to fight).
If it was up to me I would let them have F-22's never mind F-16's, I'm not totally opposed to the idea of letting them have battlefield nukes. For the first time since the Falkands War we are involved in a war where there is no question we are on the right side and it feels good.
Maybe in sleepyville UK people deep down object to nuclear conflict. Especially when it's to further NATO USA imperialism.

Maybe in sleepyville UK people deep down object to nuclear conflict. Especially when it's to further NATO USA imperialism.
You do realise that every single member of NATO has joined because it wanted too right? Yours is the oddest definition of imperialism imagineable, bit like accusing my local publican of kidnapping people because they keep coming into the pub and buying his beer.

I think everyone's going about this Ukraine thing the wrong way. Why doesn't someone just take Putin aside and try to reach out to him as a human being, and ask him why he seems to be so angry? I'm sure he's a deeply unhappy man, and if approached the right way, he might just call off his forces and talk about it.
Funny you should say that. I’d love to have a torrid affair with Rishi Sunak, where I bend him to my service in all things - starting with a P45 for Suella negotiated during the lotus position. Felt similar about Saddam Hussain, who I thought was a tasty old devil from certain angles. Hard pass on Putin though.

Funny you should say that. I’d love to have a torrid affair with Rishi Sunak, where I bend him to my service in all things - starting with a P45 for Suella negotiated during the lotus position. Felt similar about Saddam Hussain, who I thought was a tasty old devil from certain angles. Hard pass on Putin though.
Some fantasies are just better kept to yourself, let us never speak of this again.

Ok, but…

1693672345805.jpeg
Those are movie star looks.

On to the thread itself, it seems self evident that it’s up to Ukraine what they want to do, and how they feel, and what direction they want to go in. It doesn’t seem like a morally complicated situation to me, so there’s not much to discuss or debate on that.

Last edited:
Here in Sleepyville UK there are at least a dozen Ukrainian flags flying from houses in support. I have met actual Ukrainian refugees (all women and children by the way, their men have stayed to fight).
If it was up to me I would let them have F-22's never mind F-16's, I'm not totally opposed to the idea of letting them have battlefield nukes. For the first time since the Falkands War we are involved in a war where there is no question we are on the right side and it feels good.
“their men have stayed to fight” Yeah Right, Google Ukrainian Draft Dodgers EU and there’s plenty of articles of Ukrainians who bribed their way out with false documents etc, Fucking NAFO Neckbeard

Never have I seen a more feeble attempt at straw clutching in my entire life it doesn't even deserve 0/10

Ukraine is definitely in the right here, no-one has claimed that pre-war Ukraine was a paradise but it is totally innocent in all this. When people protest against foreign wars, they're not protesting against the actual war, they are protesting against their own Govt's policy towards it. There are no protests against this war because despite the complete dogs dinner Rishi Rich and his buddies are making of everything else it seems to me that the vast majority of the public are behind them on this. Here in Sleepyville UK there are at least a dozen Ukrainian flags flying from houses in support. I have met actual Ukrainian refugees (all women and children by the way, their men have stayed to fight).
No way I'd give Ukraine nukes of any sort...

Maybe I'm stuck in the past didn't realise many in the left had now become very pro NATO. No wonder Keir Starmer managed to take hold of the labour party.

Mick Wallace is also a tax dodging property developer, and with Clare Daly the most quoted western politicians on Chinese state media.

Both have consistently voted against all sanctions on Russia.

Of course, being a student of history like all good 'leftists' you'll know that it was Labour who took the UK into NATO, and Labour who drove through the UK nuclear weapons program, and they have held to those commitments in every post war government they've formed.

Your version of the left - which is friends with every vile regime on the planet - are not labour, and you are not the left.

Mick Wallace another brave strong politician speaking out re NATO.

The old left was not pro NATO.

Ah come off it.
Mick & Claire run together on everything.
Putin is perfectly capable of wiping out Europe.
Also..if, as he says, Israel is wrong in what it does to Palestinians how can he then say Russia is right in what it's doing in Ukraine? This is on Russia..not NATO.
The whole "wake up" shite is annoying too..like we have ANY power to actually stop any of it.

Last edited:

Liked for the most part, apart from the "we" birthday and feel good factor.

Oh, and the nukes.

Mick Wallace another brave strong politician speaking out re NATO.

The old left was not pro NATO.

This is boring old shit we've been around and around with months ago. These idiots you're fanboying have been utterly discredited, and Urban was a big part of the campaign to hoover up STW's tickets for their stupid conference last year.

So you're wasting your time here, if all you are going to do is preach at us.

If you actually want to engage, then that's a different matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom