Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pumpkin Spiced Latte

I had my first one the other day and I enjoyed it when I had it, although it was very sweet. However, 30 minutes later I had terrible stomach ache. Not sure if it was the drink but it's put me off from having it again.

And yes, I took a photo of it. :facepalm:

Attachments

• 20191011_165311.jpg
    20191011_165311.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 12
Coffee should just taste like coffee. What’s all this bobbins with putting flavoured syrups in it? Yuck.
Hazelnut syrup is really nice but they always put far too much in. I think you have to take your coffee really sweet in the first place to enjoy these things and I don't.

I was hoping hazelnut milk would give me something similar but it sadly doesn't really taste of hazelnuts.

Ugh... no! Sweet stuff in coffee is vile. I don't even like sugar in it, never mind caramel or maple syrup or "pumpkin spice" or whatever.

I was in a coffee-chain place the other day where they had a big sign-up saying they had sold out of all their seasonal flavours.

Thankfully..!

I've had a black coffee with a shot of peppermint before (yes because of the Gilmore girls :oops:) that was nice. I've no desire to have it again though. I like my coffee to be just coffee.

Back
Top Bottom