Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince William’s many good deeds

Elpenor

Haytor’s gonna hate
I did a search, but realised we haven’t got a general thread for detailing what the apparent heir (the only heir he has nowadays :thumbs:) to the throne has been up to, so here it is.

Anyway. When he’s not busy being pegged, or being badmouthed by his brother, he is often to be found in the media doing nice things to try and rehabilitate the monarchy and make it appear relevant to modern Britain. It is rather a coincidence that the cameras are there to capture this for posterity :rolleyes: :thumbs:

Today he’s been in Peg-em, sorry Peckham, opening some flats aimed to help homeless workers. Prince William sees homelessness help for young workers

Of course there are several large buildings in central London, barely used by the royals, that could be repurposed instead, but oddly the media don’t have the space to mention this - or his other misdemeanours!

I'm not a fan of Prince William but seriously, everyone is ridiculing the fact that he likes pegging? It's a wholesome activity and please think before stigmatising it. It's like reading Guardian comments - people are falling over themselves to be liberal and progressive until it comes to sex, and then the inner prude rears its head (but won't give any). Surely there are other things about the royals you could be picking on?

I'm not a fan of Prince William but seriously, everyone is ridiculing the fact that he likes pegging? It's a wholesome activity and please think before stigmatising it. It's like reading Guardian comments - people are falling over themselves to be liberal and progressive until it comes to sex, and then the inner prude rears its head (but won't give any). Surely there are other things about the royals you could be picking on?
It's not the act itself. It's the fact that never ever in my life do I want intimate details about Prince Fucking William. But now I have that knowledge and it is hideous.

It's not the act itself. It's the fact that never ever in my life do I want intimate details about Prince Fucking William. But now I have that knowledge and it is hideous.

But why is it a big deal? We have much more sordid details of, just to take one example, Donald Trump's sex life. Prince Fucking William, as far as I'm aware, hasn't sexually abused anyone. And the sources that print this stuff print 584946 other articles with salacious details of other famous people's lives.

But why is it a big deal? We have much more sordid details of, just to take one example, Donald Trump's sex life. Prince Fucking William, as far as I'm aware, hasn't sexually abused anyone. And the sources that print this stuff print 584946 other articles with salacious details of other famous people's lives.
I don't want to know any details about his sex life. Not a single one.

While I fully appreciate the utter cuntitude of members of the royal family... speaking as someone who's been taking it up the tuchas since 1979, I too am a bit bemused about the whole pegging obsession on here.

No I don’t think so. I can’t speak for anyone else involved, but I’m just often childishly amused by sexual habits and rumours (on the other hand some people are toilet humoured, which I can’t bear, but I wouldn’t shame them for laughing at it or suggest it stemmed from some inner prudery).

Far from being prudish, there’s nothing I love more than the full score about what everyone’s up to and with who. Spare no detail. Head however, I don’t like. Hate receiving, almost never give (although I try to make up for this by usually being willing to teabag a man during a handjob)…

I don’t even put salt on chips. I just don’t like the taste.

But why is it a big deal?

Because if it is true, and the German and Spanish media are very open about it all, he is cheating on his wife, the mother of his three children. I happen to feel such behaviour is shitty, where do you stand on this?

Further, he is next in line to be head of the Church of England, whilst religion is not my thing, there are millions of people who do follow it and to have the boss of it breaking one of the Ten Commandments, in the same way the current head of it did, well, bit crap.

I wonder if William will take up responsibility for the Princes Trust which used to be Charles's baby.

The Princes Trust, and what used to be the PYBT were/are good initiatives.

I volunteered for the PYBT for a while, it did some good things.

Reactions: tim
Back
Top Bottom