Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Post your shoes and boots

9072381309-1-carvela-giselle-blue-c.jpg

I haven't got these exact ones, I've got Office's rip off version with a much chunkier and slightly lower heel

OMG *want* :D:cool::oops:

What size are you Enid? :)

I have these on right now..
1155.jpg

I have these too..
4445.jpg

and I have a pair custom made aligator birkenstock's I wear on lazy days.. but I'm to lazy to post 'em..

Problem I find with Redwing's is that they are a triumph of style over substance. They look damn good, but they don't really cut it long term as work boots. I'm wearing these:

ff_210.jpg

But without the yellow flash.

8 hours a day, 6 days a week.

:(

I've had so many friends gaze at mine, realise how cool I am... I mean, the boots are and say that they want some again. (Mostly people that had DMs in the past but gave them up I think). It's funny - it keeps happening. Cos they only had black in the past & now see that red is the vastly superior colour for today's strong woman/man.

I'm smartening my image up a bit at the mo' though, cos of getting all serious about work and that... so yesterday I bought the cutest shoes from Clarks! :)
For work in 2008, everything must be black!

OK, meet the family:

2312724409_b6beb3f8cd_b.jpg

These are the main ones anyway. There are a pair of plain black shoes & old knee-high motorbike boots I've not worn in ages somewhere & I think a pair of steel toecaps in the greenhouse. Plus two pairs of Trainers that are in regular use in the gym.

:)

*bump*

The DM website used to have boots with zips & buckles rather than laces, but they don't seem to be on there anymore... anyone know where else I can look? (none in my size on ebay)

It would take me a full day to catalogue all my boots and shoes. : (

It's probably time for a closet cleaning AKA making my friends very happy ladies.

Back
Top Bottom