Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Post your roast 🍖🫑

Mation

real life adventure worth more than pieces of gold
Inspired by @teuchter's beef, I invite you to post your roast dinners, home cooked or otherwise.

Here's my first attempt at Yorkshire pudding. (Granted with steak, not a roast, but it's my thread, so that's allowed.)

PXL_20240818_164401009.jpg

Bit flat, but tasty and of acceptable texture 😊

Please note that the thread does not include the word 'Sunday' in its title, therefore posting in the middle of a Tuesday night, for random example, is perfectly acceptable 👍🏾

This is a mini-roast from a couple of weeks back:
Roast chicken leg, roast spuds (both cooked together with salt, pepper and thyme), and peas - there was gravy but I hadn't added it when the photo was taken.

I had similar more recently with the addition of sage & onion stuffing balls but no photos of that one.

Roast Chicken Leg.jpg

This is a mini-roast from a couple of weeks back:
Roast chicken leg, roast spuds (both cooked together with salt, pepper and thyme), and peas - there was gravy but I hadn't added it when the photo was taken.

I had similar more recently with the addition of sage & onion stuffing balls but no photos of that one.

View attachment 440192
I would certainly demolish those potatoes, and you've reminded me that sage and onion stuffing exists! :cool:

Also! Whilst posting ones roastings in the small hours isn't compulsory, the solidarity is very welcome ✊🏾 :D

Well you haven’t said it should be a roast cooked today, so here’s a previous effort. It’s with pigs in blankets rather than a joint of meat.

IMG_1277.pngIMG_1280.pngIMG_1282.png

Back
Top Bottom