Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PLAY-OFF FINAL: Dulwich Hamlet v Hendon - Monday 7th May 3pm

What was comparison between on-line v cash on the door for Thursday?

Reckon you'll still have a decent walk-up crowd on the day, but if it continues to get pushed on Social Media then we could get near the 2000 mark

Should also mention that the pop-up bar will once again be in operation, courtesy of Southey Brewery and thanks to the good people at Tooting & Mitcham. Will be the same format as the last two matches - suggested minimum donation of £2 per pint and all proceeds to the 12th Man. Rumour has it we might have three kegs this time so it may last a bit longer!
where do I find the pop-up bar ?

Psst. Psst! Is anyone else excited and terrified in equal measure?
No. I'm still gutted we didn't win the championship thanks to Billericay's financial doping. It doesn't make much difference to me personally whether we win or lose tomorrow, I desperately want to see us win the Isthmian League championship, and don't even get me started on the fact that this game isn't being staged at Champion Hill.

However Gavin & Junior and the players have given their all in difficult circumstances and I hope they all get to taste triumph in a play-off final.

It's going to be a nice sunny day, unlike the chilly drizzle at Bognor last year or the gale force wind at East Thurrock the year before. I just hope we get a great day in front of a big crowd .

Baking already. Not a day for anyone lacking fitness. Personally I agreed with choosing Tomlin on Thursday - he looked best of all our strikers against Margate and he’s undeniably a class apart in terms of vision - but I’d be starting Reise and Dipo today, and saving Tomlin for coming on to see out the 2-0.

1-0 to Hendon at h/t and my sinking heart certainly tells me who I’m supporting now.

Come on Hamlet!

Back
Top Bottom