Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PIP Social (Manchester)

hitmouse

Did do all Google car mistakes
Posted in a few threads about this already, but realised I'd not posted anything about it in the actual benefits forum, so reckon it can go here as well:

Advice, Peer support, Networking and Creativity to help you with Personal Independence Payment Benefit

PIP Social
Don’t let the b*st*rds get you down!
Join us for an evening of PIP solidarity, structured application advice and art!

• Thursday 9th May
  • 6 - 8.45pm
  • Friends’ Meeting House, 6 Mount Street, Manchester, M2 5NS
PIP SOCIAL is a peer support group open to anyone who is seeking to claim or appeal Personal Independence Payments (PIP).
  • Support with the PIP application process from Greater Manchester Coalition of Disabled People (GMCDP)
  • Resources & advice to make a successful PIP claim
  • Solidarity! Work on your application form in a supportive environment
  • Creative workshops
  • Performance art
GMCDP Logo at tope right with PIP Social in red handwriting with some graphic speech bubbles top left and cup of tea bottom right.

FREE (booking is essential for in-person attendance) Please register with any access requirements (eg BSL, PA’s) by 25th April.

The venue is fully accessible. Medical Grade Air Filter in use & mask friendly event.

If you need transport costs to make this event in person, contact us to see if we can help: Rick@gmcdp.com

PIP Social is organised by and for neurodivergent, disabled, chronically ill and people with mental distress for the aim of our collective liberation.

I think this event is in-person only, but they're planning to make it an ongoing thing (which is why I didn't put the date in the title) and future ones may be online/hybrid, for any non-Mancunians hoping to attend.

Back
Top Bottom