Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pictures and videos of people dancing

If anything personifies the term "oxygen thief" more than some fuckwit dancing then I've yet to see it.... I'm not adversed to having a little bounce around to a live band, but gyrating along like an epileptic fit to someone playing a record player has always looked fucking stupid to me. The world seems to have gone nuts recently (I think Ive been asleep for 20 years) and it seems you can't walk down the road without people bursting into fits of random dancing. Fucking sheeple. Don't get me started on soulboys or 70 year old skinheads tugging their braces and wearing their pork pie hat doing the I've shat myself shuffle...
Anyway heres my contribution of morons dancing....I like the music though

Sheeple?

Sorry if this is not the sort of thing that's normal in here, it's my first visit :)
Mr S sent me this text last week saying he'd been practising and am I ready for a private show :bigeyes:
I can't stop laughing at Greg's shirt :D:D:D

It is a sort of dance!

Sorry if this is not the sort of thing that's normal in here, it's my first visit :)
Mr S sent me this text last week saying he'd been practising and am I ready for a private show :bigeyes:
I can't stop laughing at Greg's shirt :D:D:D

It is a sort of dance!

Just the sort of thing for this thread!

If anything personifies the term "oxygen thief" more than some fuckwit dancing then I've yet to see it.... I'm not adversed to having a little bounce around to a live band, but gyrating along like an epileptic fit to someone playing a record player has always looked fucking stupid to me. The world seems to have gone nuts recently (I think Ive been asleep for 20 years) and it seems you can't walk down the road without people bursting into fits of random dancing. Fucking sheeple. Don't get me started on soulboys or 70 year old skinheads tugging their braces and wearing their pork pie hat doing the I've shat myself shuffle...
Anyway heres my contribution of morons dancing....I like the music though

Just noticed that the guy on the left, in the black t shirt, is clearly a graduate of the Theresa May School of Dance

I remember seeing something on tv years ago with people training /practicing flamenco in what looked like a dance class, the way they were spread out.
The bit I caught and would love to see again was the whole class just fully going for it, full stomp. It was as heavy and intense as any techno I’ve experienced.

Back
Top Bottom