Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pictures and videos of people dancing

If anything personifies the term "oxygen thief" more than some fuckwit dancing then I've yet to see it.... I'm not adversed to having a little bounce around to a live band, but gyrating along like an epileptic fit to someone playing a record player has always looked fucking stupid to me. The world seems to have gone nuts recently (I think Ive been asleep for 20 years) and it seems you can't walk down the road without people bursting into fits of random dancing. Fucking sheeple. Don't get me started on soulboys or 70 year old skinheads tugging their braces and wearing their pork pie hat doing the I've shat myself shuffle...
Anyway heres my contribution of morons dancing....I like the music though

If anything personifies the term "oxygen thief" more than some fuckwit dancing then I've yet to see it.... I'm not adversed to having a little bounce around to a live band, but gyrating along like an epileptic fit to someone playing a record player has always looked fucking stupid to me. The world seems to have gone nuts recently (I think Ive been asleep for 20 years) and it seems you can't walk down the road without people bursting into fits of random dancing. Fucking sheeple. Don't get me started on soulboys or 70 year old skinheads tugging their braces and wearing their pork pie hat doing the I've shat myself shuffle...

The world dad dancing championship

And here's the original 😁

Back
Top Bottom