Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

People who wear bum bags across their chest

I used to have an amazing bag designed to be worn like that. it was so comfortable and convenient. 20 years later I still dream about that bag.

Actual bumbags don't actually sit properly worn like that.

All the little herberts have been wearing bags for ages .

jd_027199_a

Bumbags are currently huge in street fashion and in the blingier, more Kardashian end of high fashion.

And often worn at the waist, full-on 90s style, especially as an accessory for jumpsuits.

Is that at me? 20 years ago people weren’t wearing them like this I’m sure. I’m just wondering since when this became a thing is all.

Why do I give a shit? Because I’m a dedicated follower of fashion (Oh yes I am).

I disagree. They were and it's nothing new. There has been a ohso-retro-revival in this fashon more recently and the bags themselves have gone super BLING but...nah...nothing new.

I disagree. They were and it's nothing new. There has been a ohso-retro-revival in this fashon more recently and the bags themselves have gone super BLING but...nah...nothing new.

I’ll take your word for it, but I never noticed this massive trend for the things being worn like little knapsacks until now.

BTW I wasn’t “pretending” to give a shit either. It was a genuine post.

Is that at me? 20 years ago people weren’t wearing them like this I’m sure. I’m just wondering since when this became a thing is all.

Why do I give a shit? Because I’m a dedicated follower of fashion (Oh yes I am).

I first noticed tourists wearing them in front, back when I first visited London back in the 80s. I even wore one myself, for a few days, until a mate said I looked like an American asking to be robbed...

I’ll take your word for it, but I never noticed this massive trend for the things being worn like little knapsacks until now.

BTW I wasn’t “pretending” to give a shit either. It was a genuine post.

fashion coming round again, who knew?! I dont have any memories of people wearing bumbags over their shoulder until now, maybe one time someone wore one like that for a bet and everyone laughed and clapped, but I didnt see it and it never went mainstream.

it'd be good if this claim could be backed up by some images from times past.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom