Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Patrick McLoughlin, blackleg miner!

coley

Fucking scab, that's about it folks, just been looking at his background, Johhny Handles song "dorty blackleg miner" inspired me interest, pity we can't mete out the punishments suggested in the song:)
Just jokin, CHCQ, or whatever your called these days.

I had managed not to notice this guy before, but he seems like a bad lot. Now I've got that song in my head. Earworms R Us.

I had managed not to notice this guy before, but he seems like a bad lot. Now I've got that song in my head. Earworms R Us.
If you need a translation, I'm yer bloke:)
Miner!! Looked after a belt end, on the same level as saying Owen had meaningful input into the Good Friday agreement:)

My earworm is the Steeleye Span version, but yes, I bet your Johnny Handle could sing it so that I'd need an interpreter. :D

My earworm is the Steeleye Span version, but yes, I bet your Johnny Handle could sing it so that I'd need an interpreter. :D

JH sings it as it is/was, the fact I like his songs could have me crucified as a misoginst, have a listen to, stotting doon thi waall, the celebration of finishing a week ' doon the pit'
Union miner is a favourite of mine, as is 'Johnny miner' though It aggravates the the hell out of me when The Northumberland area is missed out:))

You are to blame for the fact I just bought a book of English folk songs from Ebay. All your fault! :mad: Hell, I was falling in love with several old LPs too, but managed not to buy them, which is just as well as I have no record player.

Back
Top Bottom