Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

One slice tiny toaster?

There's innumerable single slot toasters. Prices very widely, everythingfrom cheap and cheerful to expensive. It's very much you get what pay for. Take a walk round your local supermarket or electrical goods shop.

There's innumerable single slot toasters. Prices very widely, everythingfrom cheap and cheerful to expensive. It's very much you get what pay for. Take a walk round your local supermarket or electrical goods shop.
I've taken a quick walk around the internet and cant really find anything . . . that's why I started the thread. I expect there is more legwork and less success involved in going into town and walking around real shops.

1663179116438.png

Get one of these and pour cold water over the five unwanted elements when her single slice is cooking...

Actually 9.99 Euro in Lidl in Germany £4.99 to deliver to UK

View attachment 342747

As the language is Dutch, I wouldn't try to order this from Germany.

I have something like this, it has one long slot for toasting larger bread slices:

Split a stick, skewer the bread, then you hold a lighter for her.

meat-fork-isolated-on-a-white-background-picture-id1213554072

tbf a bbq fork is a single slice toaster

:hmm:
When I moved into a flat in Hull the electric company couldn't turn the power back on until the next day.

Fork stuck in a slice of bread and held Infront of the gas fire worked well. :)

Reactions: Ax^
You want a mitsubishi to-st1-t:

It is meant to be very good, but I guess at over £200 it had better be!

This is doubly insane, as it appears to be for those large slices of Japanese bread that already cook just fine in cheap arse tiny flat Japanese electric grills.

1663246782382.png

Cheaper here, but from overseas, but they ship to the UK

Not very. Having the TV on standby will be much worse.
toaster = 1200 W so wasting say 600 W
Since 2013, the European Commission has ruled that TVs must not use more than half a watt of power while in standby mode

Mind you in the war on red tape we'll doubtless soon be able to have TVs with standby mode using 1200 W too.

View attachment 342852

Cheaper here, but from overseas, but they ship to the UK

Annoyingly there is a euro plug on it apparently. Are you sure you can just swap out the plugs? I thought the EU had a different voltage.
I don't really want to mess with something that's main purpose it to burn things (a bit).

Not very. Having the TV on standby will be much worse.
Having the TV on standby for a minute is worse than running half a toaster for a minute?

Running a cement mixer all day will also be much worse. What is your point?
I also don't leave the TV on standby or the lights on when I am not in the room.

Back
Top Bottom