gillian welch - hell among the yearlings

congo natty business -home made compilation/mix cd

Malekal Morte Featuring Lim-Boulougne Bizness

Gangster Crew/Southern Rap Com-So Much Pain

LL Cool J-Going Back To Cali

Ludacris-Roll Out

Originally posted by Orangesanlemons
Ah, but which one?

I think at the time I was either listening to 'facts of life' or 'child psychology'

Both amazing tracks

I'm currently listening to Ian Brown - F.E.A.R

"Just Like Everyone, Part 2" - 23 Skidoo
"Re-Echoed, Re-Extended & Re-Hashed" - Chicken Lips

Originally posted by ViolentPanda
Bad Religion - The Process of Belief (cheers timebomb!)
Reno Divorce - Naysayers & Yesmen
NRA - Machine

we've got NRA playing in Poole in a week or two's time,...any good??

Re: Bit of heavyness before bed!

Originally posted by Dubversion
nazis, y'know,bond.... :(

Are you sure Pantera are Nazis? I used to be into them years ago and never knew this. :confused:

Now Slayer, there are some right wing wankers. Shame! Cause I loved their music. :(

is alright. not as industrial as i hoped it would be, but it got me tapping me foot...am yet to have to have a 'proper' listen to it though :)

let me know about krust & die. my mate has it and is being a bit vague about it...

Re: Bit of heavyness before bed!

Originally posted by Dubversion
nazis, y'know,bond.... :(

Dub mate what proof have you got to back this up? The lead singer Phil Anselmo has said he's not a racist as the typical tabloids in the US have claimed.

Re: Re: Bit of heavyness before bed!

Originally posted by Scott
Are you sure Pantera are Nazis? I used to be into them years ago and never knew this. :confused:

Now Slayer, there are some right wing wankers. Shame! Cause I loved their music. :(

there was loads of stuff about it in the press donkey's years ago, phil anselmo had all sorts of links to US far right/militia style organisations, im afraid. i mean, i can't speak for the rest of the band, but it's unlikely they'd have put up with him if they weren't at least sympathetic..

Back to the CDs..

Movement 2000

Lost Boys Soundtrack (always love the Cry Little Sister track(

i've been listening to fox base alpha by Saint etienne. good in places but patchy is the word to describe it.

DJ MK's 2002 UK hip-hop mix tape

standard MK turntable sickness with the years big UK tunes and unsigned gems thrown together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom