Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detroit Cobras - Baby

God, the difference between labels, eh? This is okay. Life Love and Leaving is so superior to this it's not funny

No I haven't.

But I must

Yeah, you must! Particularly the first two albums. :cool:

My favourite tracks are Do You?, Alley Flowers and her version of Wandering Angus.

Saw her live once, she was amazing. I did shed a sneaky tear or two when she sung Do You?... :oops: :D

Yeah, you must! Particularly the first two albums. :cool:

My favourite tracks are Do You?, Alley Flowers and her version of Wandering Angus.

Saw her live once, she was amazing. I did shed a sneaky tear or two when she sung Do You?... :oops: :D

am just dling escondida :D

^ thought that said Jools Holland for a second:oops:

was: Lennon - Walls And Bridges (Japanese import lp replica cd with origanal mix and match sleve and inserts & obui strip and everything :cool: / record geekness

now The National - Fake Empire <3 - got the speakers still turned up and a decent prset on from something I was listening to yesterday and it sounds immense

downloaded this because of Tufty - where the fuck is she these days?:(

was: REM on the telly - didn't realise it was on so only joined them about 1/2 way through, seemed adull at first but got better - by the end had a it had a happy Stipey getting the crowd to sing a long and seemily enjoying it as much as they were :eek::cool::)
This is on dvd isn't it?

now: Retrospectacle - The Supertramp Anthology cd2
omg - I've never heard this version of it's raining again before -(the full version?) it's got kits singing "it's raining it's pouring., the old man is snoring" at the end:D

Wonderland- the charlatans. I forgot that this is actually rather good :eek:

Don't like the album much, but A Man Needs To Be Told is an absolutely brilliant song. Especially when it goes all country gospel at the end, and then turns drum and bass for the last few seconds.

Don't like the album much, but A Man Needs To Be Told is an absolutely brilliant song. Especially when it goes all country gospel at the end, and then turns drum and bass for the last few seconds.

That song overdoes the twinkly niceness a wee bit IMO, like the lyrics though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom