Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you can discount half of sojourner & annierak's posts though, as the thread seems to be their version of msn messenger.... :p

!!

Cheeky bugger :D

This morning, I was accompanied on my drive to work by The Meteors - Only the Meteors are Pure Psychobilly

Just the job to rev up for a morning's work

Caribou ~ Andorra

Finally, I get to hear it!...

Like Person Pitch before it, this really hits all my buttons: a distinctly modern take on sixties pop psych; harmonies, loops, electronics, samples, reverb-soaked production.

A pretty damn stunning album, full-to-bursting with melody. An obvious nod to the likes of Odessey & Oracle, and all the more wonderful for it.

:)

I was really enjoying it as well, till the CD started skipping :mad: That's the second listening pleasure that's been ruined by a dirty disc today - the second half of SAW vol.2 was fucked as well.

I'm now trying the Donnie Darko OST, if this starts skipping I shall not be responsible for my actions.

Me? Swear? The very thought :D

I'm sure the neighbours heard a very loud FUCK SAKE!!!!!! :mad: as I barged over to sort it out. Mind you, they're selfish fuckers who make our house stink of smoke, so fuck them too.

in the office alone so got the music on loud and i'm singing along to Amy Winehouse - Wake Up Alone.

gorgeous record. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom