Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Olympic football GB v UAE

I'll keep on talking to myself then :D

Great work from Bellamy there. He's putting in an awesome performance.

so it's only 'the Welsh' who have scored for gb so far? :hmm: :D
weds game at millennium stadium is a sell out

I might watch the Spain Honduras second half. Honduras are 1-0 up and if it stays tat way Spain are out:D
Loads of yellow cards so far so could be a tasty one.

Flicking between this, the hockey, and the swimming. Does look like a better performace, and the UAE are repeating there 'distinctly better than expected' showing too.

Was it a good pass from Bellamy? He basically passed straight to the goalkeeper. It was only coz the goalie fucked up that the pass went to Sinclair.

Bit of an odd game to be at, atmosphere was very different to a normal match (though no band so that's at least one plus).

Couple of good goals, but definitely still look like a team that doesn't know each other very well, and UAE got in behind us far too many times. I thought Bellamy had a good and bad game - was obviously one of our main attacking routes, but very often seemed to want to do to much and ended up not doing much at all.

Lord Camomile said:
Oh, and I got to applaud Giggs after his goal and as he went off, so will be forever glad of that :)

In twenty years time there will be a lot of athletes from all over the world with his looks.

Back
Top Bottom