Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Official Big Brother thread

I don't like that it's already bringing out the worst in me, I was sitting there getting excited at prospect that the 'real girlfriend' would go mad with jealousy and that...

thank god the cookie girl came in, hopefully she will distract me from my bitter desire for other people's heartbreak!

I love her, she's my favourite. :cool: Dale is a knob but he is very cute.

I was going to start a poll to see what peoples favourite housemate was on first impressions but there's not enough options. :mad:

Just got in from watching at a mates house, can't believe this is on 10 pages already!! Lol. :D

Jesus, football and Big Brother at the same time.

<sells TV>

I'm gonna tell my flatmate he can watch the kickball as long as I don't have to see any BB. I can ignore the kickball, but not the godawful shrieking of recent BB housemates. I used to be able to watch it before the shriek brigade took over.

I'm gonna tell my flatmate he can watch the kickball as long as I don't have to see any BB. I can ignore the kickball, but not the godawful shrieking of recent BB housemates. I used to be able to watch it before the shriek brigade took over.

Seems fair. Or you could gouge his eyes out and avoid both :)

Dale is a knob but he is very cute.

agreed. I was drooling over him and housemate was all "BUT HE'S A NOB!!!!!". I just said like... look mate... I don't care what he's like - it's not as if I have to spend time with him to perv. Let's face it, I can press mute. or just wank over him in his sleep on BB live :cool:

Back
Top Bottom