Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Occupy Wall Street

i-fought-the-law-law-won-demotivational-poster-1237052073.jpg

You need to make some progress on listening. I've said that all along!

All along what...occupy wall street? :D How about a repeat of a question I've asked you before? It was whether you faulted the democrats for anything. Your response wasn't that they did anything wrong - but that they weren't doing enough of what they usually do. So now you've come to reason... Great. So we can agree that both the democrats and republicans are both part of the disease. :)

All along what...occupy wall street? :D How about a repeat of a question I've asked you before? It was whether you faulted the democrats for anything. Your response wasn't that they did anything wrong - but that they weren't doing enough of what they usually do. So now you've come to reason... Great. So we can agree that both the democrats and republicans are both part of the disease. :)

You haven't been paying attention if you think I've never found fault with the Democrats. Most recently, in the killing of a US citizen without due process. Serously, I'm beginning to wonder if you have difficulties reading like Pbman. :rolleyes:

You're misremembering. Or just missing a few brain cells. Go stalk someone else.

Oh it's "stalking" to ask you questions on a message board. Okay. I guess you stalked me about 9 posts up. There's a lot of stalking going on - and that confounded 'alert' at the top right of the screen only makes it worse.

No Yuwipi - that's what you said. Openmindedness is the beesknees nowadays. I remember when it was all W and repubs. Hey I'm happy for you. :)

OWS will eventually get cleaned up. Not much will come of it.

It's encouraging that the bailouts of 2 years ago hadn't been forgotten. What's not encouraging is that people can see that something is wrong but are unaware and not concerned with why it's wrong. There are no principles for governance just a desire for power.

Read on another forum that thousands of union members turned up in support last minute, like the cavalry in a western :D

OWS will eventually get cleaned up. Not much will come of it.

It's encouraging that the bailouts of 2 years ago hadn't been forgotten. What's not encouraging is that people can see that something is wrong but are unaware and not concerned with why it's wrong. There are no principles for governance just a desire for power.
You can have all the democratic principles in the world, not going to make the blindest bit of difference in a class society.

When the laws of the country were drawn up we had a class society. Those laws put limitations on which government had what power. The authors knew very well the potential for wealth had they given power to the federal government. But that's not what happened.

When the laws of the country were drawn up we had a class society. Those laws put limitations on which government had what power. The authors knew very well the potential for wealth had they given power to the federal government. But that's not what happened.
I'm sorry, you're arguing that the US Constitution has successfully guarded against the accumulation of wealth by a small minority? :D

Back
Top Bottom