Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nose studs keep falling out

Jay

hi this is gonna be a rant but I will greatly appreciate any advice. I’ve had my nose pierced for maybe 4-5+ years now, I switched to hoops 2-3 years ago and went on and off from hoops to studs and I hardly had a problem with them falling out before, just very occasionally. I’ve been trying to wear mainly studs recently to no avail, I’ve lost a good 4 studs in 6 months it’s incredibly frustrating!! I tried every size from screws to bones so i highly doubt it’s the size I’m getting wrong. But the only thing I have yet to try is a labret style, so my first question is 1. Is it a good idea to use labrets for your nostril? (I’m mostly afraid of using one with a short bar because my nose will get irritated if I sit there messing with it for too long) and 2. Does anyone have screw in stud suggestions that they’ve had good luck with not falling out? I’m fine with it happening every once in awhile but every night is annoying and I can’t be taking jewelry in and out every night. If anyone reads/replies thank you!!!

was your nose pierced with a needle or a gun? do you know the gauge? screw and labret studs will have a higher gauge and don't fit so well in well-heeled piercings.

eta: fine wire with a u-shape should be secure, moreso than an L bend.

Back
Top Bottom