Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Newcastle Gateshead emergency stay tomorrow night

Cheesepig3

Cheese. Cheese. Cats.
I've got an interview 1000 Friday morning ne11 postcode... driving up from fucking Surrey after work (leave 1830 earliest). Can any of youse recommend place to stay please and yes, I am extraordinarily bad at planning. Accepted.

Late bar so I get a pint a plus.

Ramada in Gateshead is alright. 15 minute walk to Quayeeside. There’s your usual travel lodge just up the road from there as well.

My experience of premier inn is that the staff will direct you to a decent pub if they're 100% sure you're not a Mystery Shopper.
There’s no decent pubs near that one (there’s only two and they both close at 11) :D

Maybe try the County Hotel in the city centre or one of the Travelodges on the Quayside.

bridge hotel on the other side of the high level bridge is a decent pub. Crown posada down the hill towards the quayside also.maybe the bacchus as well. do not go to the black garter under any circumstances unless you fancy a kicking and/ or scoring some retro diesel soaked hash from rather questionable charachters

there are a few around there that a good pubs

the bigg market is a mess now and full of shitty retro 70s pubs and EDL hangouts- avoid anywhere that doesnt have seats inside- seriously they exist - they are stag and hen power drinking establishments with sticky floors and shitty local DJ's playingh bastard black lace. cheap drinks though.

Back
Top Bottom