Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Masterchef 2018

5t3IIa

Let’s have a fresh, lightly seasoned and sous vided thread :cool:

Masterchef the Amateurs starts in 6 minutes. Amateurs always seem to do huge portions vs. the professionals but I have no further thoughts on this. I just like to lollop in front of it and forget who is who. The billions of initial stages thing is odd and I’ve given up trying to remember.

I think I must be a greedy guts because if someone brought me a big old plate, and only a 1/4 of it actually had food on it I would be miffed.
Ditto.

I'd never eat at half the places in this show, I'm only invested in the fuckups and watching the presenters eat raw fish/eggs or screaming when presented with meat and two veg presented like a normal dinner.

That's Sir William Shitwell, Bart., to you.
To be fair I thought he was actually good, especially when he said that woman should have called it a collapsed soufflé! Then Greg said fuck it, it didn’t work!

That lass with the massive spam was hilarious this evening, and it's nice to see someone being a bit scatty for a change instead of being all oh yes my honeycombed lamb dust worked brilliantly. Oh and how do these people not have perma burnt tongues?:mad: I have spend at least 1 minute huffing on a spoon of food whilst cooking and tasting:hmm:

Next ep Thursday? :confused: Why won’t it settle to a time slot? :mad:

Really? :mad::rolleyes: How annoying.

I also don't like this new format of rushing one set of people through to the quarter finals each week. By the time we actually get to the quarter finals (after about 5 million rounds of people), I've totally forgotten who half the contestants are. Bake off works much better in that you actually get to know the people over time and care more about them.

Really? :mad::rolleyes: How annoying.

I also don't like this new format of rushing one set of people through to the quarter finals each week. By the time we actually get to the quarter finals (after about 5 million rounds of people), I've totally forgotten who half the contestants are. Bake off works much better in that you actually get to know the people over time and care more about them.

Exactly and that is another reason that MrONS will not watch it with me because he says it goes on too long and he loses interest ...he also hates Greg and wants him to die...which is a bit harsh I just voted for comedy whack with a pan.

Back
Top Bottom