Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Marilyn Monroe - 47 years ago this month

article-1209783-021AD8520000044D-503_468x459.jpg

God - what a fab looking woman! What would Marilyn look like? I reckon she'd look fucking fab - old star Hollywood. Poor her - she was - and I don't say this lightly - used and abused and was never able to find her sanity - because she was young - she died to young - maybe she might have found it but then look at Liz :(

Oh, starfish - jimmy deserves a thread of his own - another tragic young death :( So many dead but so many alive and doing good :)

You are very welcome. Need to keep the flame alight. JD, MM & Elvis. The 3 most beautiful people ever.

You are very welcome. Need to keep the flame alight. JD, MM & Elvis. The 3 most beautiful people ever.

tbh never been an Elvis fan although he was most amazing looking when younger :) But what about Priscilla - god - the changes she's had - she looked absolutely fab a few years ago but now she can hardly smile :D anyway - she traded on her ex husbands name and did well out of it.

HELLP04.jpg

I feel sad coz a lotvpeeps wont recognise this.

Fuck its one of the most iconic pics of our time.:mad: you bastards.

HELLP04.jpg

I feel sad coz a lotvpeeps wont recognise this.

Fuck its one of the most iconic pics of our time.:mad: you bastards.

I recognise it - I've read boulevard of broken dreams :( It's odd cos he looks old but young at the same time - he was a cool actor who never lived his dreams. He was in the Marlon class - look hat happened to him and his family :(

OMG - Is that her?? I've never seen that pic :eek: She looks fucking fab:eek: Where was that pic from??

It was from allposters.com. I'd just been googling for pics, because there were some in the back of my mind that I really liked but they don't get used as much as some of the others.

There's a retro shop in Spitalfields Market where you can get MM lighters, I always pick one up when I'm around there.

It was from allposters.com. I'd just been googling for pics, because there were some in the back of my mind that I really liked but they don't get used as much as some of the others.

There's a retro shop in Spitalfields Market where you can get MM lighters, I always pick one up when I'm around there.

I've never ever seen that pic - I really love it :) I'm so glad you posted it. God, wouldn't you want to be her? Just for one moment?

I've never ever seen that pic - I really love it :) I'm so glad you posted it. God, wouldn't you want to be her? Just for one moment?

Glad you're pleased I found it :) I love the icon ones, but I love the ones that get overlooked even more.

I don't think I'd want to be her, I've always found her story to be intensely sad. Maybe for one moment, to count my blessings.

If I could - I would look like this - fucking fab :D I'd look like Marlon second and Jimmy next :D

It's an amazing look. Her transformation was astonishing really.

Marlon was cool, as was JD. And Richard Burton!

Back
Top Bottom