Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Manchester City banned from Champions League for two seasons

I always wonder what it would actually take for these apologists to finally relinquish their unqualified support for their clubs, given that they're so easily prepared to brush aside some truly dreadful human rights abuses - so long as the results on the pitch are coming in.
it's terrible. Really, really terrible.

Well, if you've finished with the holiday snaps, here's some stuff about child slavery and sport (further down than the citeh/mansour stuff).
I can see this stuff has always worried you, even including before City got taken over.

This is like dealing with a petulant child in a monster strop, but I'll try again. Could you explain your reasons for posting up an insulting vegan meme in a debate about Man City and why you suggested that I'd want to "hijack a hapless non-league club"?

This is like dealing with a petulant child in a monster strop, but I'll try again. Could you explain your reasons for posting up an insulting vegan meme in a debate about Man City and why you suggested that I'd want to "hijack a hapless non-league club"?
I really can't, it just sort of happened.

Back
Top Bottom