Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lunch should have its own thread

I had a packet of liquorice allsorts.
Think I've got a packet of them somewhere - might dig them out tomorrow. I've been steadily accumulating bags of sweets - must have at least a dozen of various ones like allsorts, wine gums, sour ones, etc., along with another dozen of various types of liquorice. Bought a couple of bags of swizzels halloween sweets the other day - have to stop doing this. :facepalm:

Had a jacket potato with beans and cheese (in that order, the correct order) from Jackets and Juices in Woking.

Had a jacket potato with beans and cheese (in that order, the correct order) from Jackets and Juices in Woking.

I know that street. Used to live and work a few doors up. Woking is is my families home town for generations and you insult me by putting beans ON the cheese :(

I know that street. Used to live and work a few doors up. Woking is is my families home town for generations and you insult me by putting beans ON the cheese :(
The golden rule is that any position you take on food, every righteous person should do the complete opposite. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom