Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lunar eclipse tonight (Mon 28th Sept 2015, 3am)

Try stabbing me with a flick knife in the kidneys and I'll shove a rocket up yer arse and send you to space

Don't be fooled by my Surrey out-of-towner appearance. I was raised and educated in your neck of the woods. Plus It's been 15 days, 2 hours and 36 seconds since I had a cigarette. Just keep the fuck away :mad:

Gonna find that moon fucker and show 'im what's what.

Don't be fooled by my Surrey out-of-towner appearance. I was raised and educated in your neck of the woods. Plus It's been 15 days, 2 hours and 36 seconds since I had a cigarette. Just keep the fuck away :mad:

Gonna find that moon fucker and show 'im what's what.

Behave or I'll post a picture of a smoking cigarette

Congrats BTW :D

I can't see fuck all

Clouds ruined it or what? (umm)

I can see where the sun went down but no moon. Is it worth looking for it anymore? I'm a bit urban is it worth going out to the sticks?

Oh well its on live on net

Well I went out to Brockwell park and s nothing. Got back home and put the trash out, and there she was, hanging all dusky and mysterious at the end of my street. Then the clouds came back and she vanished.

I'm really naffed off i didn't see this :(

The solar one was fab, the meteor shower last year was really good too.

I can't deal with this eclipse thing right now although i'm usually keen on these solar events.
Can someone kindly provide a link giving real time images of the moon ?

I caught the end of it. Just looked like the clouds were obscuring the moon. Very unimpressive. A few weeks ago I came out of my mate's house at about midnight and the full moon was hanging low and blood red over the harbour. That was much more impressive. Lunar schmunar.

Just had a full lunar eclipse here; clear night and moon high and full. Pretty impressive!

Where are you JimW?
I stayed up to watch it, in NSW,
i had a wonderful view to begin
with, then just about when it was
3/4 in shadow, bastard clouds came
over and ruined it.

Isn't that a bit of a rarity in Wuhan - clear skies I mean, not the eclipse? Think I'm exaggerating how early the start time was as well, seems it was an hour from start to full.

Isn't that a bit of a rarity in Wuhan - clear skies I mean, not the eclipse? Think I'm exaggerating how early the start time was as well, seems it was an hour from start to full.
First time here so cant really say if it's normal but we were lucky last night :D (it is a bit hazy this morning mind) I think it was a bit later first noticed about 09:15ish and was full when we got back to the hotel some time after 10:00, wasn't really looking at my watch though.

First time here so cant really say if it's normal but we were lucky last night :D (it is a bit hazy this morning mind) I think it was a bit later first noticed about 09:15ish and was full when we got back to the hotel some time after 10:00, wasn't really looking at my watch though.
Only passed through the once myself but seem to recall it has a reputation as a foggy river town (and hot as hell in summer). Glad you got a good view.

Back
Top Bottom