Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liverpool FC V Real Madrid, Champions League Final: 7.45pm Sat 26th May 2018

Start time
The Champions League final takes place at the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium in Kiev, Ukraine, with kick-off at 7:45pm BST on May 26.

TV, online and live stream coverage
The match will be televised live on BT Sport, with the specific channel yet to be announced. BT Sport subscribers can stream the match online via the video player and BT Sport app.

Should be a great game, done a few small correct score bets and first goal scorers, i've gone for a high scoring draw and 4-1, 4-2, or 4-3 either way. Experience might favour Madrid but i fancy Liverpool to win, Mon you reds!

Start time
The Champions League final takes place at the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium in Kiev, Ukraine, with kick-off at 7:45pm BST on May 26.

TV, online and live stream coverage
The match will be televised live on BT Sport, with the specific channel yet to be announced. BT Sport subscribers can stream the match online via the video player and BT Sport app.
Plus this:
Live on the BT Sport YouTube channel

Do I stay right up or try to get up early doors local time? Probably have to be latter as sole parent tomorrow. Bloody kids :mad:

Should be a great game, done a few small correct score bets and first goal scorers, i've gone for a high scoring draw and 4-1, 4-2, or 4-3 either way. Experience might favour Madrid but i fancy Liverpool to win, Mon you reds!
I think there's a few goals in this one, too. I've put a few quid on Liverpool to win with Salah to score.

I've said in the main Liverpool thread that, won or lose, it'd make my night if some breaks Ronaldo's leg....

Team as expected. What a game for TAA and Robbo. I bet they never expected this, even if you'd told them six months ago we'd get to the final.

Nerves really kicking in now. It might be time for a beer. Had patatas bravas and San Miguel last night; tonight it's English ale and Lincolnshire sausages :D

This is the first time I've ever watched one of these sober. There's half a chance I might even know wtf's going on this time.

Back
Top Bottom