Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liverpool 2024-25

goldenecitrone

post tenebras lux
Cracking game in Philadelphia at the moment. 2-1 to Liverpool at half time against Arsenal. Feels more like a Premier League game than a friendly. Looks like we will hit the ground running under Slot.

Our Season fell apart in April.

What City do so well is finish strongly; the business end as they call it.

I know it's a cliche (but it's true), it is a marathon and it's not how you start but how you finish.

If we are still there or thereabouts come April, then we have a chance of another PL title.

And a pleasing 3-0 win against Man U to round off our North American pre-season.
I know you can’t read too much into it, but Slot has got us playing some really nice football already.

And a pleasing 3-0 win against Man U to round off our North American pre-season.
I know you can’t read too much into it, but Slot has got us playing some really nice football already.
It's good to hear, but yes, pre-Season friendlies are basically meaningless.

They're a level above training, but not much more. Of course it's always good to beat United anytime, but I'll reserve judgement until 10 games in.

Please help me football people.

I have recently come into a small lump sum and would like to use some of it to fulfil my 14 year olds dream to watch Liverpool.
Have googled and been taken to a number of sites to purchase but am worried some might be dodgy, like with music tickets.

Please advise where I should buy from. Any other tips for novices purchasing and attending their first, and probably only, game would be welcome.

It was a good start for them but the real test will be against United in a couple of weeks time at Old Trafford.

We are with a new manager and club structure. Demand instant success? People are flapping online (not here) because we haven't recruited. It's a pretty deep squad.

We are with a new manager and club structure. Demand instant success? People are flapping online (not here) because we haven't recruited. It's a pretty deep squad.
Even with the new manager, I think they will finish the season above United.

Yoro injured for a few months too is a bad one for them. It's an interesting one for LFC. The manager says not too much has changed in terms of football tactics, but I wonder if it's the start of another project, albeit with the club in a stronger position than when Klopp arrived.

Good plan with the goalkeeper position. Keep Kelleher this season to play a part and likely moves on to be first choice somewhere. Mamardashvili comes in next season and bides his time behind Alisson.

United are shit though.
They were shit last Season too, but we still couldn't beat them Home or Away.

I liked our ruthless and clinical finishing and that Liverpool fans en masse voted for Diaz's goal agains Brentford as Goal of the Month on "MOTD2!"😁

They were shit last Season too, but we still couldn't beat them Home or Away.

I liked our ruthless and clinical finishing and that Liverpool fans en masse voted for Diaz's goal agains Brentford as Goal of the Month on "MOTD2!"😁
I'm looking forward to when we play them at Anfield.

Gerard Houllier's birthday this week. Man built the club again. That's a Liverpool manager.

Ron Yeats died. Shankly's captain and collossas. Signed with fellow scotsman Iand Saint John. The rest is history. Here he his knocking some cunt out:

Pull me hair?!

Back
Top Bottom