Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is the Range Rover Sport the apex in arsehole wheels ?

Is the Range Rover Sport the ultimate in arsehole wheels ?

• Yes

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • No, I have an Audi and I claim that title

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • I dont know as I do not drive

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • I live in the country and I find it useful for the 2 frosts we get each year

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Comedy Option

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Fuck you, you snotty middle class cycling shitbag

Votes: 39 27.1%

• Total voters
rangerover.jpg

The PCSO has clearly admired the classy motor and is walking away dreaming of the day when she can join the ranks of The Few.
Years ago I did a marketing project for VAG and, I have to say, Audi make great cars. It's a pity so many are driven by idiots. Same with BMW, good cars often driven by idiots. (I'm not saying you're an idiot, just that some drivers of Audi/BMW are)

Years ago I did a marketing project for VAG and, I have to say, Audi make great cars. It's a pity so many are driven by idiots. Same with BMW, good cars often driven by idiots. (I'm not saying you're an idiot, just that some drivers of Audi/BMW are)

A lot of arseholes are drawn to Audis and Beemers, they are priced at a point that will be affordable to estate agents and other scumbag sales-folk; people who are pretty selfish and shitty in all aspects of their lives, so no surprise that they drive like tossbags too.

MASSIVE generalisation there.

At least it looks less shit than the gopping concept:

bentley-suv.jpg

What kind of name is 'Bentayga' though?

Also every man and his dog makes ridiculous SUVs now. I should be slightly embarrassed by this one but it's just the new normal:

DUV_GAL_HI_03.jpg

Of course I need 500bhp to get up that tricky mountain pass to Waitrose.
I reckon that's the best looking one out there. Don't think that's embarrassing at all. Except for everything else about it

Also every man and his dog makes ridiculous SUVs now. I should be slightly embarrassed by this one but it's just the new normal:

DUV_GAL_HI_03.jpg

Of course I need 500bhp to get up that tricky mountain pass to Waitrose.
My mate's Bristol has 550. Just right for going anywhere quickly.

I reckon that's the best looking one out there. Don't think that's embarrassing at all. Except for everything else about it
Well that's it isn't it (Maserati Levante looks OK too, FWIW) - it's a decent implementation of something stupid. A hundred years of making sporty saloons leading to this. Got to go where the market is unfortunately.

550bhp in an antique museum piece made out of rust by some hobbyist in a British shed. What could possibly go wrong?
It goes well, stops well, and has good build quality. It's a very good car, especially when you place it alongside contemporaries. If I could justify it I'd buy it.

Objectively terrible cars that nobody should ever drive if they have a shred of self-respect:

VW Beetle (original and new)
Every Mustang ever built except for heavily modded Fox Bodies or the 6th gen GT350
Every Aston Martin (Vantage V12 might be ok...)
Any British sports car from a niche manufacturer (Nobel, Ultima, Morgan, etc.)
Anything diesel
Anything Swedish (except for a Koenigsegg of course)
Any Jaguar Land Rover product ever built (I had to buy two before I eventually got the message)

Well that's it isn't it (Maserati Levante looks OK too, FWIW) - it's a decent implementation of something stupid. A hundred years of making sporty saloons leading to this. Got to go where the market is unfortunately.

The RHD ones are diesel only and have a stupidly narrow driver's footwell.

Objectively terrible cars that nobody should ever drive if they have a shred of self-respect:

VW Beetle (original and new)
Every Mustang ever built except for heavily modded Fox Bodies or the 6th gen GT350
Every Aston Martin (Vantage V12 might be ok...)
Any British sports car from a niche manufacturer (Nobel, Ultima, Morgan, etc.)
Anything diesel
Anything Swedish (except for a Koenigsegg of course)
Any Jaguar Land Rover product ever built (I had to buy two before I eventually got the message)
Apart from the comment about diesels I disagree with everything you've said.

Back
Top Bottom