Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is the Range Rover Sport the apex in arsehole wheels ?

Is the Range Rover Sport the ultimate in arsehole wheels ?

• Yes

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • No, I have an Audi and I claim that title

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • I dont know as I do not drive

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • I live in the country and I find it useful for the 2 frosts we get each year

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Comedy Option

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Fuck you, you snotty middle class cycling shitbag

Votes: 39 27.1%

• Total voters
dangerous cars- George Michael ( RIP) had mulitple incidents with his RR including losing control and crashing into a snappy snaps and falling out of one at 70 MPH on the motorway as the door had refused to shut properly

What annoys me about the Bentley is that while most sports cars are small, this one is not, it's fucking massive, and is therefore totally inappropriate for the narrow streets of London - as are a bunch of the US sports cars, but we rarely see those.

bentley-continental.jpg

What annoys me about the Bentley is that while most sports cars are small, this one is not, it's fucking massive, and is therefore totally inappropriate for the narrow streets of London - as are a bunch of the US sports cars, but we rarely see those.

bentley-continental.jpg
What do you drive brain addict?

You have to be careful no to drift into rampant envy when seeing a person driving cars which for people of average means are simply unobtainable.

I often ask myself, is that really a great car or is it just a knob driving a very expensive car.

What do you drive brain addict?
Is this a chance to take another knock at me? I'm so flattered. I only have a car when work forces me to, but so far I've owned a Fiesta and then a Focus. I have a reasonably nice bike if that would give you a better chance to diss me? :D

In fact, like the profligate JC, I currently own two bikes.

Is this a chance to take another knock at me? I'm so flattered. I only have a car when work forces me to, but so far I've owned a Fiesta and then a Focus. I have a reasonably nice bike if that would give you a better chance to diss me? :D
Checks out - loves the earth and all that. Has a bike. Nothing to 'diss'.

One of those daft Bentleys was parked outside the bowling alley the other day, I've not seen one before... It did at least have the decency to look a bit embarrassed at its ridiculousness sitting amongst the other cars.

Yes. They are probably shit in snow as well.

However may I suggest that if you think snow is only two frosts a year you come spend some time in the high peak.

One of those daft Bentleys was parked outside the bowling alley the other day, I've not seen one before... It did at least have the decency to look a bit embarrassed at its ridiculousness sitting amongst the other cars.
My work takes me to west London and I can tell you that in parts of west London there's no need to feel embarassed by your stupid sporty Bentley because it might be parked next to another one, or next to a gold plated ferrari. I have actually seen a couple of these. They are actual things that people own. That's probably the real pinnacle of arseholedom-on-wheels to be honest, but there's so few of them around that perhaps it's not worth awarding them the prize.

My work takes me to west London and I can tell you that in parts of west London there's no need to feel embarrassed by your stupid sporty Bentley...

Oh I'm sure but there's a world of difference between Sloane Sq and Megabowl just off the M5 in Bristol.Incongruous doesn't begin to cover it.

bentley-continental.jpg
Nah, they just look chunky.

The footprint of a BCC is no bigger than a BMW 5 series or an E Class Merc. Probably a bit smaller than both.

I've been thinking about getting a Cayenne. My FIL tells me I need a five door car that's a bit taller and easier to get in and out. A Cayenne would match his opinion of what I need while completely contradicting his definition of a good car, (a Fiesta). If it wasn't so expensive I'd do it just to piss him off.

American imports are probably peak arsehole. Extra points if modified in any way whatsoever other than being cubed.

media

Then all that new money Knightsbridge shit like diplomatically immune Lamborghini Knockathadors as followed by a bunch of scum YouTubers, a sort of modern day Princess Diana wailers who we all know would jump at the chance to be Nazi collaborators if they were going to be sufficiently compensated in Reich-likes.

Then the RRS is on a par with or even slightly trailing all the other enormous SUVs in its class, (S)Q7 and ML63 and so on. The strange point of social convergence at which drug dealers, slum landlords and school run mothers can't be differentiated. Bonus points if expensively modified to no benefit by Kahn or Overfinch etcetera. Or indeed not, and just having the badges added anyway.

Then anyone with some old shitbox and a phat exhaust who drives around residential areas at night at 40mph+ in second gear. The RRS crowd above could recoup a limited amount automotive of respect by gunning them all down in some sort of deal-gone-wrong/unpaid rent/parking-on-the-zigzags dispute.

Then angry dad in a ten year old Zafira.

Audi drivers are actually quite a long way down the list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom