Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

Will we have a brexit?

• Total voters
March to Leave said:
''The UK has a long history of successful popular protests, where the establishment have been forced to deliver much-needed reform by widespread demonstrations of large scale dissatisfaction.''

Like a latterday Jarrow March, fuckme the soundbites will write themselves. Oh wait there's more...

March to Leave said:
''Let’s just leave.''

Outragous they drag Seabourne into this, as was clear from their website, that was a fast food concern, what the fuck have they ever had to do with cross channel ferries?
Ah, the 33m payout is for this. Something like £800K was pissed up the wall over Seabourne as well.

The government will pay £33m to Eurotunnel in an agreement to settle a lawsuit over extra ferry services in the event of a no-deal Brexit. In December, the Department for Transport (DfT) contracted three suppliers to provide additional freight capacity on ferries for lorries. But Eurotunnel said the contracts were handed out in a "secretive" way.

You know....that could come across as quite concerning.

They sound like grifters - but they say £50 isn't such a bad deal.
Our core marchers are those that have opted to join us on our epic journey from Sunderland to London for two days or more. Becoming a core marcher costs £50. In return, core marchers will receive an official March to Leave kit. Core marchers will be also be provided with dinner, breakfast and accommodation on us. For £50, that’s not a bad deal!

I would be very disappointed if the breakfast wasn't a full English...

image.jpg

The fuck is that???

I would be very disappointed if the breakfast wasn't a full English...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned here what I was reminded of by some posh people in another place, the inauspiciousness of the 15th March ....

1ca30900cce8a96ff857fa1e3a281d26.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: CRI
Back
Top Bottom