Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Interesting online theses & books

Does anyone have access to this one?

"Function and Sign: Semiotics of Architecture" - Umberto Eco.

Can anyone recommend some texts regarding Maoism (political theory etc), especially with regard to differences with Leninism? Any stuff online (free) would be especially useful!

Last edited:
From the department of "the Greeks had a word for it":

Some bright spark has uploaded to archive.org several hundred volumes of the Loeb classical library (Latin or Greek on one page, English translation on the facing page):

All the old showstoppers - Cicero, Julius Caesar, Xenophon, Plato, you name it, they've got it.

You can download them (they seem to be public domain) and have hours of fun telling yourself that you'll read them some day. Pickman's model I think this might suit a gentleman of your kidney.

From the department of "the Greeks had a word for it":

Some bright spark has uploaded to archive.org several hundred volumes of the Loeb classical library (Latin or Greek on one page, English translation on the facing page):

All the old showstoppers - Cicero, Julius Caesar, Xenophon, Plato, you name it, they've got it.

You can download them (they seem to be public domain) and have hours of fun telling yourself that you'll read them some day. Pickman's model I think this might suit a gentleman of your kidney.
I recommend the three volumes of material by Julian the apostate

Can anyone get this book for me? It seems like it would be a useful prelude before I read the concept of the political

Crisis and Decision: Lenin and Schmitt​

Back
Top Bottom