Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Interesting online theses & books

I do - It's not really a Bourdieu book as such though. Clearly written through his perspectives though.
Here have a book in return (though I suspect you have most of these already):

While we're on the subject, what would you recommend for uploading and sharing a really large amount of books?

Can't see that link on phone idris, will check it out when home. Ta. I just use Google drive and pay what, a quid a month or something for 100gbs of easily shareable stuff.

The kind proposed by Adam Muller I guess, later implemented in fascist Italy, I guess I just want an article on what it is today, Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House! #8218
Is this the old line about Mussolini allegedly saying that the corporate state involved the merging of the state with the big corporations or something similar? Because there's no evidence Musso actually said that, and fascism in any case had no substantive or positive economic programme.

The kind proposed by Adam Muller I guess, later implemented in fascist Italy, I guess I just want an article on what it is today, Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House! #8218
Bit tangental as it's China-specific and dated but I recalled this article that might be of interest: China, Corporatism, and the East Asian Model (Pretty sure I've posted it here before) Presents a case for an example of contemporary corporatism in the Chinese state, basically.

Is this the old line about Mussolini allegedly saying that the corporate state involved the merging of the state with the big corporations or something similar? Because there's no evidence Musso actually said that, and fascism in any case had no substantive or positive economic programme.

No I'm looking for more up to date articles, concerning the whole idea.

Hey, you jokers - here's an open access publishing platform with heaps of downloadable stuff, including full books:

Welcome to OAPEN | OAPEN

Great stuff - found this here.

391032_cover.jpg

Anyone got an electronic copy of Foucault in an Age of Terror (or more specifically, Mbembe's chapter Necropolitics)?

Back
Top Bottom