Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

ICC public forum, 20 February: How can internationalists respond to capitalist wars?

There's nothing in what I wrote that puts forward the idea that it's all down to what 'groupuscles' think and that internationalism has nothing to do with workers' struggles. Political organisations are one part of the development of consciousness in the whole class.

There's nothing in what I wrote that puts forward the idea that it's all down to what 'groupuscles' think and that internationalism has nothing to do with workers' struggles. Political organisations are one part of the development of consciousness in the whole class.

However, you're totally isolated from them & do not see politics as something to be developed with them.

However, you're totally isolated from them & do not see politics as something to be developed with them.

Spot on. Look at what Alfredo views as a very good meeting....Was there more than 12 Internationalists i wonder at this meeting...Completely isolated and irrelevant...Calling yourself an Internationalist but you cant even get local support. It just sums up the sad state of the far left content to be academic purists and practically irrelevent.

Not at all. It's the argument of the entire bourgeoisie. Because there are so few communists, and so few 'ordinary people' agree with them or even know about them, this proves that they are wrong, outmoded, and probably insane.

Not at all. It's the argument of the entire bourgeoisie. Because there are so few communists, and so few 'ordinary people' agree with them or even know about them, this proves that they are wrong, outmoded, and probably insane.

I see now the entire bougeoiuse are following the SWP line....Thanks alfredo that explains everything.

Perhaps you didn't quite get the point after all. If the SWP is a bourgeois group, its ideology will reflect that of capital as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom