Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ian Tomlinson CPS verdict: "no realistic prospect of conviction"

No surprises there then. Only those with no understanding of the basis of the CPS decision would ever have expected that there may be any change in the situation just because Patel had now been suspended. (In fact, if anything, it made it MORE likely that there would be no prosecution as not only would the subsequent pathologists be reliant on the observations of Patel in reaching their opinions but it would not be possible to demonstrate that they were reliant on the observations of an incompetent ...

surely you wouldn't want to demonstrate they were reliant on the observations of an incompetent? or perhaps you do...

But everyone knows that is why he was there in the first place!
No. "Everyone" does not "know" that at all. People whose default position is ACAB (which judging from your tone you may well be) might claim that. But anyone who has actually taken the time to understand in detail how he was appointed to conduct the first post-mortem, what the normal procedure for doing so is and the difference between the procedures for normal and special post-mortems will have a different view. Whilst they will probably have some very significant questions about the sequence of events, they will primarily be directed at the Coroner and not the police who, at the end of the day, have little or no actual role in selecting which Coroner does what.

All the information you need is on this and other threads. Why not take the time to educate yourself and come back with a more meaningful critique than an ACAB rant ...

It's amazing how a might be acab turns into a posted an acab rant. Revealing. How they work themselves up into it.
Please stop stalking me from thread to thread, posting nothing but content-free attempts to precipitate a fight.

Why the mods allow you to continue with this without intervention is beyond me.

I have no interest in engaging with you. I have told you that a dozen times. For you to continue to stalk me is clearly intended to harrass me and as you frequently state or imply things which are simply not true about my posts, my views and other issues it is beginning to do so.

Please stop.

When you're both already on the same thread, you can't really call it stalking, can you./

When you're both already on the same thread, you can't really call it stalking, can you./
Check out the patterns:

(a) I post on a thread, this idiot appears with content-free shite.
(b) This idiot posts on a thread, I ignore them.

They are stalking. I am not. Simply to say "Oh you are both on a thread so it can't be stalking" is fuckwitted - by definition we are both going to be on a thread regardless of who is stalking who. What matters is the pattern and content of postings. :rolleyes:

Replying to a post on a public bulletin board in any way the poster sees fit is not 'stalking' ffs. If you don't want people to reply to your posts then choose some other activity that prevents them from doing so such as watching television or mowing the lawn.

Check out the patterns:

They are stalking. I am not. Simply to say "Oh you are both on a thread so it can't be stalking" is fuckwitted - by definition we are both going to be on a thread regardless of who is stalking who. What matters is the pattern and content of postings. :rolleyes:

The pattern of your postings is 2 or 3 quotes from a rule book followed by 'fuck off, cunt' followed by demented ramblings about conspiracies and a demand that the mods do something.

Well I'm demanding that the mods do something now, I've kept out of it long enough - the agreement was that no-one goes out of their way to wind him up. But he actively looks for it in every post. Every thread is being destroyed in the politics forum involving the police.

Why the fuck should I have to avoid threads just because some fucking police spokesman wants to bully everyone and stifle debate about criticism of the police and their associates?

Threatening language, threatening libel action, threatening all the time.

Get this tosser out of here, enough is enough.

I've been avoiding all of these threads...why should I...why should that kind of behaviour be rewarded, eh? dibble absolutely refuses to use the ignore function, deliberately pressuring the mods, insulting absolutely everyone and let me stress absolutley6 looking for occasions to do it.

From the noye thread.
detective-boy said:
I'll tell you what: I'll swear at a poster who isn't.

Fuck off, cunt.

So.......

Absolute shite. Stalking can include harassment on a bulletin board (and has been found to do so in several criminal cases).

So were you stalking me when you harassed me by calling me a 'fuckwit' then failing to apologise once I posted a source for what I was saying? Because if you'd spoken to me like that in a pub I would have put you on your arse.

And stop winding him up, too, please.

Who's winding him up? :confused:

It is true that replying to d-b with anything less than respectful doff of the cap does wind him up, but that isn't anyone else's problem but his. Now, is it?

No. "Everyone" does not "know" that at all. People whose default position is ACAB (which judging from your tone you may well be) might claim that. But anyone who has actually taken the time to understand in detail how he was appointed to conduct the first post-mortem, what the normal procedure for doing so is and the difference between the procedures for normal and special post-mortems will have a different view. Whilst they will probably have some very significant questions about the sequence of events, they will primarily be directed at the Coroner and not the police who, at the end of the day, have little or no actual role in selecting which Coroner does what.

All the information you need is on this and other threads. Why not take the time to educate yourself and come back with a more meaningful critique than an ACAB rant ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACAB

In case anyone didn't know, like me.

Would people hate the Police if they weren't bastards and scum?

Check out the patterns:

this seems to me to be an admission that you are unable to clarify your post 1529.

Back
Top Bottom