Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ian Tomlinson CPS verdict: "no realistic prospect of conviction"

Jesus christ, I can understand why he loses it sometimes. Remind me never to spill your pint, butchers.

Aw Butchers be nice to Crispy, he is a good guy. Just think at least how DB's attitude convinces doubters that all coppers are bastards!

I do look forward to seeing you next week, it's been far too long.

Personally I think DB's increasing tendency to fly off the handle and express paranoia about the "collective" shows he is losing his edge, maybe his mind.

But you have. See the hypocritical (derailing) whinge about 'the collective' a page or few back and fatuous, continual accusations of others trolling you.

It's a just a different method of shitting over threads and curtailing discussion, no matter how you wrap it up. The remarkable thing is that you're almost seeming to get away with it, simply because expectations are so criminally low about your conduct on here. I think we're meant to be grateful that you're not calling everyone a cunt and abusing people left, right and centre.

Please, please, please, nobody escalate this any further.

Don't you think that the relatively low volume of crap recently is precisely because that is what we have been doing?

But no, you carry on asking us to do even less of what we've not been doing. And he'll carry on as he always does and threads like this will carry on getting abandoned because of it.

Yes, and I think db has been holding himself back too, and he's said as much.

The statement i made in my last post was purely pre-emptive. If he doesn't kick off and if others don't deliberately wind him up, then everything will be ok. Challenging potions of view is ok. Saying that you disagree with someone is ok. Making these points in a personal manner, second guessing your opponents motivations, surrounding your arguments in abuse - these are the things that ruin threads.

I can give examples in quotes from previous episodes, if any of that needs clarifying.

You want examples. I've posted examples already, one morning when I found he was stalking me all over the boards making hysterical accusations because I'd committed such crimes as pointing out that he'd made a circular argument.

Perhaps you could actually read these examples and tell me where I went wrong?

You just don't dare say I'm right? Not worth the wrath it would incur? Or are you just being non-committal?

I prefer "diplomatic"
I have to tread carefully, i hope you understand?
So you're saying she is right but you think it'd make me kick off then.

(For the record she's talking shite (and the last few pages have shown to any genuinely independent observer who are the obsessives here) and if you really think she isn't you are not taking a balanced look at what has happened / is happening but, beyond saying that, I really couldn't give a fuck).

:facepalm:

Yep, you've succeeded in killing off the discussion and now you get to pontificate about how beastly and unfair everyone is to you, yet again. Once again I expect that everyone else will be told not to inflame you and asked to treat you differently, or there'll be some arbitrary bannings again. Fuck diplomacy - this is just a staggeringly shit state of affairs. People have bent over backwards to indulge you

Take the paranoid fantasies elsewhere, please. There is no collective, nor do folks need independent observers to see that you're acting like a self important prannet

So you're saying she is right but you think it'd make me kick off then.

(For the record she's talking shite (and the last few pages have shown to any genuinely independent observer who are the obsessives here) and if you really think she isn't you are not taking a balanced look at what has happened / is happening but, beyond saying that, I really couldn't give a fuck).

Hey, you've been pretty good recently, so try and keep it that way please.

Eh? He swears less perhaps, but he still uses seemingly every other thread to grandstand his paranoid fantasies about 'the collective' and continually makes groundless accusations about trolling - ymu's examples are just the tip of the iceberg, as you well know. And yet he is allowed to this without any real comment or sanction, whereas those understandably annoyed by the curtailing and sidetracking of any discussion are asked to pipe down, not to inflame, or are somewhat arbitrarily banned when everything blows up

To be honest, it's worse than it is before. Less swearing, but also much less discussion and some ludicrous double standards. And here you are indulging his paranoid witterings about 'independent observers' and the like, as if we should all be grateful that he can control his pottymouth for a change.

I have no idea what diplomacy goes on beneath the surface, but it's clearly not making much difference

I'm quite happy to. As I said, I couldn't really give a fuck.

But you may consider why I am getting a yellow card after a single post when we are two pages further on from others derailing this thread without any posts from me either initiating such action on their part (the thread had been dead for ten days, someone bounced it and I made a perfectly reasonable, on-topic post) or even responding to the outrageous comments contained therein ("having a mental breakdown all over the boards" for fuck's sake ... :mad:) despite the fact I would have been entirely justified in doing so.

I couldn't really give a fuck.

You seem to give an almighty purple throbbing fuck most of the time.

You're not being yellow carded, just everybody being reminded that there are repeating patterns of behaviour, with certain triggers and responses, that everybody could learn from and grow as human beings etc. One love :)

It is. But we've all done very well in recent weeks and I think we all deserve a big pat on the back for it. :)

article-1168315-04577313000005DC-367_468x341.jpg

Samo: CPS 'not altering' decision over Ian Tomlinson death
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11544777
No surprises there then. Only those with no understanding of the basis of the CPS decision would ever have expected that there may be any change in the situation just because Patel had now been suspended. (In fact, if anything, it made it MORE likely that there would be no prosecution as not only would the subsequent pathologists be reliant on the observations of Patel in reaching their opinions but it would not be possible to demonstrate that they were reliant on the observations of an incompetent ...

The opposite surely? That it would be a piece of cake to demonstrate they were reliant on the observations of incompetent clown. You actually say that yourself as well.

Back
Top Bottom