Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How will you feel when England go out of the World Cup?

How will you feel when England go out of the World Cup

• Total voters
I think this thread may be in the wrong forum btw.

(edit: may have been)

Not really, because it's also for non-football fans to vote in. There would have been the "don't give a shit 'cos I hate football" option, but there wasn't enough room for that

ffs you brits are really beginning to grate...

YOU ARE AT THE WORLD CUP!
every chance to win it....
enjoy it
:facepalm:

Its because theres to many trolls/trendies/told you so's over here.

But if we do win it they will be the first ones with their faces painted saying how much they luv Becks and the boys....yeah there will be more band wagon jumpers since Euro 96

so it sort of isn't then

Yeah, sort of ;)

Lots of the "don't give a shit about footie" posters wouldn't venture into the Sports forum so I figured it should go in general to reflect the fact that they don't give a shit about it IYSWIM

Furthermore, I didn't want to put it in the Sports Forum as I myself don't venture in there and felt I would be trespassing :oops:

Yeah, sort of ;)

Lots of the "don't give a shit about footie" posters wouldn't venture into the Sports forum so I figured it should go in general to reflect the fact that they don't give a shit about it IYSWIM

Furthermore, I didn't want to put it in the Sports Forum as I myself don't venture in there and felt I would be trespassing :oops:

You're all just scared.

Go back to your britains got talent and whatever else.

:p

You're all just scared.

Go back to your britains got talent and whatever else.

Scared my arse.

If they win, it'll be good.

Then when I say I was born in 1966, I won't have to hear people saying "ah, a good year that was" ;)

I know it was. I was born :mad:

Oh sorry, you're talking about England winning the World Cup :rolleyes::D

Not expecting England to get very far and so at this moment I would feel sort of "hey ho there we go".. but I know when it happens I will be gutted!

The 1966 World Cup had a rather unusual hero off the field, a dog called Pickles. In the build up to the tournament the Jules Rimet trophy was stolen from an exhibition display. A nation wide hunt for the icon ensued. It was later discovered wrapped in some newspaper as the dog sniffed under some bushes in London. The FA commissioned a replica cup in case the original cup was not found in time. This replica is held at the English National Football Museum in Preston, where it is on display.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom