Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How long should I wait for line manager call?

danny la rouge

More like *fanny* la rouge!
I’m signed off long term sick. Line manager wants to call to “check in”. She emailed to say she’d call at 1pm today. It’s 20 past.

On principle I don’t want to phone her. I’m not at work. I’ve handed in sick notes. I’m on zero hours anyway and I’m not even being paid.

I want to go out with Mrs LR.

If the call was expected to last e.g. 15 minutes and they said they would phone at 13:00 I think it would be unreasonable not to answer within those 15 minutes, because that is time you would have previously allocated for talking to them. If they phoned at 13:14 it would certainly then be acceptable to say that you could only speak for literally one minute as you were about to go out.

I’m signed off long term sick. Line manager wants to call to “check in”. She emailed to say she’d call at 1pm today. It’s 20 past.

On principle I don’t want to phone her. I’m not at work. I’ve handed in sick notes. I’m on zero hours anyway and I’m not even being paid.

I want to go out with Mrs LR.
You must wait until the time of ending, when it is prophesied the child will deliver us from the adversary

Back
Top Bottom