Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

House of the Dragon (GoT prequel)

I've been listening to the Cast of Kings podcast. The presenters are not alone in being confused by the names. They point out it's a plot point, misunderstanding when Visaries thinks he's talking to his daughter when mentioning Aegon at the end of ep 8.

yeah I liked that one. There were some great moments. When Alicent realises the plans have already been made and she doesn't have much control over it. That the wheels are in motion and her former friend, - her late husband's daughter and grandchildren are in all likelyhood going to be murdered because of this.

When Aemond suggests he's more suitable to be king etc.

Nice to see Paul Clayton in it.

Aemond is fucking awesome. Not only is he the only person who doesn't look silly in the blond wig, but that, along with the eye patch, make him look cool as fuck.

Too much nudity you say? OK, have some foot fetish action instead 🤣

Aemond is fucking awesome. Not only is he the only person who doesn't look silly in the blond wig, but that, along with the eye patch, make him look cool as fuck.

Too much nudity you say? OK, have some foot fetish action instead 🤣
It's amazing how much like Matt Smith he looks and walks. He's badass

It's amazing how much like Matt Smith he looks and walks. He's badass

I imagine he's what they wanted Matt Smith to look like. I don't know the actor, but he's clearly older than Eagon, and could've got the Daemon gig if they didn't see a big name who was available.

I imagine he's what they wanted Matt Smith to look like. I don't know the actor, but he's clearly older than Eagon, and could've got the Daemon gig if they didn't see a big name who was available.

Nope, Aemond's actor is 2 years younger than Aegon's, just has striking features I think.

Yeah I was wondering why after the time jump the 12-year old had leapfrogged his 19-year old brother to become around 7 years older than him.

Nope, Aemond's actor is 2 years younger than Aegon's, just has striking features I think.

Looked him up, he's 25. And yes, very striking, and pretty. A "foxy blond evil person" as someone else here said in a completely different thread this week :D

I’ve kind of spoiled myself with this (only on episode 7) but this is a good family tree of the Targaryen line that I’ve been pouring over, often when watching the show. Thought some of you might like it. It covers the whole succession from Aegon the Conquerer to GoT so obviously shows who the future monarchs will be.

Generally I’m enjoying HotD but in that “on in the background whilst on my phone, and paying attention to the exciting bits” sort of way. Which has been exactly what I’ve been in the mood for recently.

Well now i've seen all 10, it was nowhere near as good as GOT s1 was but just about ok enough to keep me watching s2.

Dragon fight at the end was pretty cool.

Not sure what house he visited? Don't think it was Stark.

Just watching episode 8. Why does eyepatch look so much older than all his generation, including his older brother?

Just watching episode 8. Why does eyepatch look so much older than all his generation, including his older brother?
Apparently in the book it says the younger one looks older than his brother. Not read it myself and i saw this on fb so could be bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom