Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hold your nose and vote Labour?

Will you vote Labour?

• Yes

Votes: 66 31.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 68.9%

• Total voters
In the end I did, on the grounds that I needed to send my postal vote in and there has been no sign of the Greens on Angell Town, not even a leaflet. Helen Hayes may be all mouth and no trousers but at least she admits we exist. Shame.
Hang on, are you not involved in that group that's campaigning/standing candidates against Labour? You posted a load of stuff about it? :confused:

Hang on, are you not involved in that group that's campaigning/standing candidates against Labour? You posted a load of stuff about it? :confused:
Yep. However there wasn't anybody willing or able to the a candidate in Dulwich and West Norwood. So it's Labour or Green here. If the Greens are going to stand paper candidates in all but 4 constituencies and not even send leaflets to inner city council estates why should I even consider voting for them. They can't represent me if they completely ignore my existence.

Yep. However there wasn't anybody willing or able to the a candidate in Dulwich and West Norwood. So it's Labour or Green here. If the Greens are going to stand paper candidates in all but 4 constituencies and not even send leaflets to inner city council estates why should I even consider voting for them. They can't represent me if they completely ignore my existence.
Erm okay. Do you think Labour sending you a leaflet means they'll be representing you? :confused:

Erm okay. Do you think Labour sending you a leaflet means they'll be representing you? :confused:
No I don't. However the fact that Helen is on the estate every few months at least shows she knows we exist, even if she does damn all for us. I told the Green candidate back in March that if I got a leaflet or saw a campaigner on the estate he would get my vote. Not a sausage. They need to learn the lesson that it isn't only white middle class people who would consider voting for them. I've seen more effort here from the RCP than the Greens.

Back
Top Bottom