Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hold your nose and vote Labour?

Will you vote Labour?

• Yes

Votes: 70 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 148 67.9%

• Total voters
The WRP is standing in my constituency; I may vote for them just for shits and giggles. I wonder if Vanessa Redgrave, who lives nearby, will vote for them?

I’m in a safe Labour seat with an mp I loathe personally and professionally.

We have a gorgeous george candidate but I can’t stomach the homophobia of george himself and haven’t met Mr Jamshed as no canvassing has been done by anyone.

Fuck the greens. No time for them. Reform can fuck off as can the tories. I would rather eat my cats shit than vote Labour.

It’s hard. I’m having lunch with my parents later. My mum will be leaning on me to vote Starmer.

Spunking cock seems a waste somehow.

I’m in a safe Labour seat with an mp I loathe personally and professionally.

We have a gorgeous george candidate but I can’t stomach the homophobia of george himself and haven’t met Mr Jamshed as no canvassing has been done by anyone.

Fuck the greens. No time for them. Reform can fuck off as can the tories. I would rather eat my cats shit than vote Labour.

It’s hard. I’m having lunch with my parents later. My mum will be leaning on me to vote Starmer.

Spunking cock seems a waste somehow.

No tiny irrelevant left sect option?

Just voted Sinn Féin, West Tyrone should be easy win for them.
O6Cs/NI has about 6 interesting seats up for grabs, mainly to see if DUP hold off Alliance and even UUP in some areas. SF. not standing in areas where Alliance or sdlp are main challengers, as usual so.e areas have only one unionist unity candidate, eg fermanagh & South Tyrone where Pat Cullen ex RCN head is standing for SF for first time. Has been closest seat in last few elections, 57 vote difference last time, has been 4 votes before that.
SF been wounded in euros in Republic due to immigration changing position but shouldn't really affect their vote up here.
DUP lies about Windsor framework plus wee Jeffrey being up before the beak yesterday may keep many at home, but this is N.E. Ulster and keeping themmuns out often wins.

No tiny irrelevant left sect option?
There's a Christian Peoples Alliance candidate in Mitcham & Morden. Des Coke seems like a lovely guy.

PGsfCnZ.png

Cast a vote for Coke!

I'm suffering voter's remorse now :(
My last GE vote in the UK if all goes well...
The Tory in Bristol East will likely get a few votes from those who might have voted for Reform (who wouldn't waste their deposit here) on account of a quasi-ULEZ-type thing happening near me..
Boundary changes may well get rid of Rees-Mogg next door, but weaken Kerry McCarthy in Bristol East due to people like me ...
She used to get points from me for being Vegan.

Last edited:
first time in my life I didn't vote labour, they have just gone too far from anything I believe in. ended up green, dont feel enthusiastic about them at all either, just generally feel like the environment is "important"... and cant not vote, if there's one positive thing I do believe in then it's probably some kind of democracy. but am in safest of safe labour seat anyway.

As Brixton is in a relatively safe labour area I now vote green in local elections.

For a general election I'll go Labour just because I think they might be marginally better than the tories. If I thought the greens could get a decent percentage or if we had a different system I would probably no longer vote Labour.
Went Green this time. Conservatives being in a death spiral has helped make my vote an easier one.

I am gonna have to do it in fifteen mins or so and I am still somewhat undecided.

The WPB candidate, solely to beat the SWP candidate? Sectarian as fuck, but tempting. Altho...the WPB <shudder>

The Green candidate. Probably the vote as a protest against Labour over Gaza. But I wouldn't want the vapid middle class twatrs to take it as an endorsement of their utterly useless behaviour on the council.

Writing something next to the Labour candidates name so they have to argue over whether or not it counts as a vote for her or not. "Yes, I know it says useless fucker, but she's had worse endorsements"

A friend convinced me for a while to hold my nose and vote for Labour, then it became clear that I could vote exactly as I pleased because of my locality so I voted Green. In my locality Labour kept their seat. But good to know there is actually a strong left wing opposition.

Back
Top Bottom