Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hillside Gardens between Streatham Hill and Tulse Hill

Here's some pics

A walk through Hillside Gardens, a 65 year old sporty park in south London

More info A walk through Hillside Gardens, a small but popular park situated between Streatham Hill and Tulse Hill

It is indeed a lovely spot.

I've always been interested in the unusual houses above the park on Hillside Road which use the change in levels really well - the front doors on Hillside Road then appear to lead into the upper floors of the houses.

I always mean to stop the bike and have a wonder about whenever I go past, but the incline on the path in and out of the park looks very steep, and invariably I get lazy at the prospect of having to walk uphill on my way out and decide to give it a miss. Time after time I do this...

I always mean to stop the bike and have a wonder about whenever I go past, but the incline on the path in and out of the park looks very steep, and invariably I get lazy at the prospect of having to walk uphill on my way out and decide to give it a miss. Time after time I do this...
It's not super steep, so unless you're horrendously unfit, you should have no problem perambulating through.

Work on resurfacing tennis courts and the new playground is finally just about finished!

The Friends of Hillside Gardens are organising a Hallowe'en Fiesta next Sunday 30th October.

1666432405946.png

See she is tabling motion opposing this government attempt to give refugees an even harder time than they get now.

Most people who signed are on left of Labour party. Caroline Lucas of the Greens signed.

Back
Top Bottom