Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Helldivers II

Not been on for ages but had time for a quick go recently. That new personal laser is just shit. I might be missing the point of it.

This was the scythe, so just one you'd start with.

Tried the heavy machine gun last night. I'm sure in the correct hands it could be deverstating but the lack of ability to aim means those hands are not mine.

Last edited:
This was the scythe, so just one you'd start with.

Tried the heavy machine gun last night. I'm sure in the correct hands it could be severs rating, but the lack of ability to aim means those hands are not mine.
Yeah it runs out of ammo so quickly. And you have to aim down the sights, which is weird. Does good damage though

Had some more time this afternoon. If the HMG requires proper skill, then the arc thrower is the opposite. Keep charging it and spamming it and try not to take out your team mates.

Hit L15 today (I know). Got the Eagle 500kg as well. It's a mighty bang, but not quite as good as I hoped for.

Apparently Steam users have to link to a PSN account now. I had no idea that would be a requirement. I mean, I've got a PSN account but would be annoyed if I didn't.

When I was younger I thought that people who ran big corporations or countries must be so clever and competent.

That turned out not to be the case.

This is so fucking bone shatteringly stupid.

Back
Top Bottom