Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hard to find film & TV

Fez909

toilet expert
In a world of a million streaming platforms, you'd think everything would be easy to watch if you wanted to, but there are some things that I stumble on every now and then that I just can't find.

One is Night of the Sunflowers. I bought it on DVD years ago, but I don't have a DVD player to play it :facepalm:

I've managed to get a torrent of it, but the quality is terrible. It doesn't seem to be on any streaming platforms I can find. I don't want to buy a DVD player to watch it, but I might have to.

Another is The Solitary Life of Cranes. A short documentary film about crane operators in central London. I've seen this one before, too, but had the urge to watch it again recently, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere.

Anyone know where I can watch either of those? And are there any films or TV shows you've wanted to watch that you can't get anymore?

Both Night of the Sunflowers and The Solitary Life of Cranes are on KG . Sorry, I don't have an invite for that torrent site.

If you don't need the English subtitles, Night of the Sunflowers is on a Russian version of YouTube.

Both Night of the Sunflowers and The Solitary Life of Cranes are on KG . Sorry, I don't have an invite for that torrent site.

If you don't need the English subtitles, Night of the Sunflowers is on a Russian version of YouTube.
Didn't realise kg was still going! I've just tried to log in and my account is disabled (expected. Of course).

I'm in the chat server, hopefully the admins will let me back in.

This thread prompted me to look again on YouTube for the low rent but enjoyable TV miniseries Something Is Out There, which I watched and loved as a teen; delighted to find that someone has uploaded at least the first half :) Still great fun, even through the dreadful VHS rip picture quality.

The Fisher King is notably absent from streaming services. It's one of those films that seems to have been forgotten, which is a shame.

Back
Top Bottom