Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Grimsby boy moves to the States.

That's what I was thinking of - Adam Richman. Why?? Of all the teams in Britain!
You were right, he did buy some shares.

As for why GTFC, “he developed a soft spot for the Mariners when he sat next to a fan on a flight home from the UK after a press junket promoting Man Vs Food in 2013.”

yes. I don't believe in all those rivalries of course tho everyone I met from grimsby has been fine
18 years I lived in Cleethorpes. Family still up there. But I have never once been to Scunthorpe.

Mind you, my parents approached going to the village of Healing like a trip to the moon so Scunthorpe might as well be in a galaxy far, far away....

(Healing is around 6.5 miles away)

jeepers, 85K for something almost twice the size of my apt. very sweet deal. nice looking fittings too.
Built on a flood plain, and below sea level. Very noisy neighbours, it's a large holiday park with outdoor entertainment area. To top it off you can't live there year round. Usually the build quality is OK but not up to the standards you'd expect.

Officially, no. The site is closed for a month.
But when we asked about that, the residents said people did stay and just kept quiet about it.
I thought it was two months but I could be wrong. The Haven and Pearl (Beacholme) are closed for two months.

Built on a flood plain, and below sea level. Very noisy neighbours, it's a large holiday park with outdoor entertainment area. To top it off you can't live there year round. Usually the build quality is OK but not up to the standards you'd expect.

ah. i see.

Aren't they basically static caravans?

You're certainly not supposed to but some of the dwellings on fitties certainly look like they are

Back
Top Bottom