Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Grimsby boy moves to the States.

There might be a clue in the name of the town
I'm up for that.

Next week I'm going to, hopefully, buy a caravan in Cleethorpes. There'll be a base.

Meet in dessiato's caravan...thinks...cond=sider how long it is taking to select a new toaster :eek:

The only thing I know is the film with Sacha Baron Cohen and I don’t believe it was a true reflection of life there

wiki says,

A number of residents of Grimsby were upset with Baron Cohen for negative stereotypes portraying their town as a rubbish-strewn, violent ghetto in which drunks urinate from windows and mothers hand children cans of beer in the street.

We had a look around a few places on The Fitties last year but need to sell our house first.
I'm not sure about the Fitties. They're very expensive for what they are. If they were 12 month occupancy that would be different.

I'm not sure about the Fitties. They're very expensive for what they are. If they were 12 month occupancy that would be different.
They are pricey, yeah. We stayed in one for a week at Xmas and really enjoyed being seconds from the beach.

Room and garden for the dogs and, for the right property, the holiday rental value can be good.

There’s a big new development planned at Pleasure Island/Leisure Park/The Zoo (showing my age) and I’m not sure how to ya going to affect things.

My parents are still in Cleethorpes, but are getting on a bit, so it wouldn’t necessarily be a long term thing.

Back
Top Bottom