Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Great Black Bluetooth Headphones for a 16 year old?

ATOMIC SUPLEX

My daughter wants awesome bluetooth headphones (not in ear things, real headphones).
They have to be ace and they have to be black.
I guess they have to look cool to a teenager too (possibly art school teenager).

I am aware of beats, but they are not particularly excellent headphones for the price. . . beyond that I only use actual real studio closed headphones . . .which are - not cheap - not bluetooth - and not fashionable. . . . . (and not black)

Thank you for your speedy response.

I 'think' the first ones are perhaps in budget. £50 seems quite dear, but it is her 16th birthday.
The second lot are a bit much for me at £79

I am a tad worried about 'noise cancelling' as I don't want her walking under a bus.
. . .but at 16 it might be time for me to 'let go' somewhat.

Anyway. £40 right? I guess I can't really go wrong. . . though I am quite nervous about getting ones that she thinks don't look very cool.
She does seem overly concerned about the appearance of things (she thinks all my headphones look super ugly and would not even be seen walking around the house in them), but then she is a teenager.

Ah.
That could be a problem.
Although, some Items I've bought have had a 90 day returns window. On the price front, if you have Prime, it's Prime Day on the 11th 12th July apparently. Dunno if they'll be cheaper then but it's give you more chance to return (possibly).

Anyway, I'm sure she'll love them.
(crosses fingers)

Ah.
That could be a problem.
Although, some Items I've bought have had a 90 day returns window. On the price front, if you have Prime, it's Prime Day on the 11th 12th July apparently. Dunno if they'll be cheaper then but it's give you more chance to return (po
ssibly).

Anyway, I'm sure she'll love them.
(crosses fingers)
Thanks. I just bought them anyway. £40. I can give them to her as an early birthday present and she can use them on the flight to tokyo.

They are only £35 on amazon now.

. . . but I got mine for free. I got pinged an email to say that amazon had handed them to the recipient (me) and taken a photo. It was half an hour before I saw that email so I was relieved to find them still outside my door. Not on my doorstep though, they were just on the street . . . as if they had been chucked at my door but bounced off or simply missed their target altogether.

I was a bit pissed off so I contacted amazon. They said wait until Tuesday to complain. . . . So I did.

TUESDAY
They gave me an automatic refund and £6 to pay for postage of another pair should I want them by 1pm tomorrow.
I didn't even get to the complaining section. I guess when the delivery details didn't display a picture of me smiling and shaking their posties hand there was an auto default.

Hooray.

Back
Top Bottom